Wednesday, March 02, 2005

THREE YEARS AGO, I...
1. was 16, a junior, had been worrying about the sats and college crap..
2. Working for the weeping willow at peconic river cruises..getting drunk a lot with the guys and trying not to get in trouble
3. was starting to forget how to live carefree

ONE YEAR AGO, I...
1. i was in my 2nd semester at berks...crusing around with aaron and skeeter 24/7
2. working at the OUtback n therefore eating meat
3. Was dating Jeff n starting to not care much about the relationship..since i was seeing other people

YESTERDAY, I...
1. Had class 10:50 - 7:40 after slleping only 2hrs.
2. went to my babys..watched house..
3. was suppose 2 study..yet instead fell asleep by 11ish

TODAY, I...
1. got ben n jerrys, sat in the library doing work/ goofing off till 12. then class and goofing off till 3
2. then work 4:30-9
3. now im avoiding my studying 4 my midterms again

THREE THINGS I HAVE LOYALTY TO ARE...
1. my sisters...n my family name ("a rose by anyother name would smell as sweet"~juliet smoked crack
2. few friends that have been there in the past and therefore no matter when or why i'd b there for them
3. ben N Jerry's...dedication since age 6.. =)
TOP THREE LOCATIONS I'D LIKE TO RUN AWAY TO ARE..
1. valentine beach (shoreham,ny)
2. my past
3. Europe

THREE PEOPLE I CURRENTLY THINK ABOUT ON A DAILY BASIS ARE...
1. Sisters&kristi
2. Andrew
3. rather not say..rather not think of him daily but i do (its been like years..im getting more pathetic)

1 Comments:

Blogger Writerben said...

OK, so I got a comment from you about not updating my blog, so now, I'm wondering what's going on with yours. Haha! I think I'm going to try to start mine back up, we'll see how long it lasts.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home